Acton Teen Arrested | Gunshots Heard | Fishing on Private Property
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
James Jude McMann, 19, of 129 Winter Street, Acton
- Arrested on: 8/12/12 – 421 Massachusetts Avenue, Acton
- Note: In the police report, the charges were listed as: 266-20, 274-7, 268-13B
- Narrative: There was a warrant for McMann's arrest.
Acton Police Log:
The Following Dogs:
- 8/6/12 – 8:03 p.m. – Fort Pond Road: Someone reported three large black dogs following or chasing a woman. Police caught up with the woman who was walking her own dog and said the other dogs were just following her for a while but left.
Underage Drinking Report Leads to No Issues:
- 8/6/12 – 11:19 p.m. – Canterbury Hill Road: An Anonymous caller reported underage drinking but the police arrived and reported no issues.
- 8/6/12 – 11:57 p.m. – Mohegan Road: Police responded to a report of gunshots in the area but found nothing.
Private Fishing Hole:
- 8/7/12 – 4:35 p.m. – Arlington Street: Police assisted a person who reported two people were fishing on his property. The person needed assistance because of a language barrier. The two fishers moved down the road to the bridge.