Accident With Injuries, Larceny, Fraud and More from the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The Acton Police Department responded to a one-car accident on Willow Street on Nov. 23 where one person was injured.
The accident occurred just before 3 p.m.
One person was transported to Emerson Hospital with unknown injuries.
NSTAR was notified about the damaged pole.
In other police news from Nov. 23:
- Officers responded to Massachusetts Avenue for a report of suspicious activity.
- Officers investigated a report of larceny on Notre Dame Road.
- Officers investigated a report of fraud on Audubon Drive.
- Officers responded to Nagog Park Drive for a report of suspicious activity.
- An Old Stone Brook resident reported seeing a suspicious person. Person was a white male who was wearing glasses and carrying a backpack. Officers were unable to locate the person.