Acton Police Arrest Local Man on Domestic Charge
The following arrest information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
On Thursday, Sept. 6, the Acton Police Department arrested a local man.
James G. Raisbeck, 48, of 20 Homestead St., was charged with domestic assault and battery.
In other police news from Sept. 6:
- Officers responding to smoke detectors going off on Ashwood Road. The homeowner is an electrician and was working on them.
- Officer went to a Main Street residence to issue and arrest warrant. The person wanted was gone on arrival. Parents said they thought he was Emerson.
- Officers responded to an accident on Central Street where a car struck a bicyclist. Bicyclist refused treatment.
- Officers responded to Charter Road to investigate a reported drug violation.
- Officers responded to a Great Road business on a report a female came in to and started yelling at the caller and threw her phone at him. Female left the scene and no trespass order was issued. Female will pick up her phone at the station.
- The dog officer responded to Great Road on a report of a dog walking around and looking unhealthy. Dog was picked up by the officer.