Acton Police Assist With 2 Hit-and-Run Reports
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on March 6:
- Officers responded to a two-car accident on Farley Lane. No injuries were reported.
- An officer was dispatched to Massachusetts Avenue to assist with a truck that was stuck in a parking lot. Truck had to be towed.
- Concord police reported a white Toyota Camry with New York plates that struck one of their town vehicles. The Camry left the scene and was believed to be heading on Rte 2A. Acton officers checked the area, but the car was not found.
- A representative from Brigham and Women's Hospital called Acton police to help locate the mother of a female who was hit by a car that morning. Patient was unable to remember her mother's phone number. Police discovered the mother lives on Great Road but were unable to contact her.
- Officers were dispatched to Charter Road for a report of suspicious activity.
- Police responded to Ellsworth Village Road after a person reported she had been unable to make contact with a person at the address. Person was found at the address in good health.