An Oil Spill on Great Road and an Accidental Hit and Run
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction. If anyone has questions about this police log, please contact Patrick.Clark@Patch.com.
Accidental 9-11 Call:
- 3/16/12 - 6:58 a.m. - Brimstone Lane: Police received an accidental 9-11 phone call from a child.
Accidental Hit and Run:
- 3/16/12 - 12:24 p.m. - Massachusetts Avenue: Police received a report from someone who was involved in a car accident. The caller said that the person who hit his/her car just walked away after the accident. Police caught up with the driver and found out she did not know she hit the other person’s car. The proper paper work was exchanged.
No Permit, No Party:
- 3/16/12 - 12:41 p.m. - Ledge Rock Way: Police responded to a report of a large group of people having a party without a permit. Police discovered they were Littleton High School students and they were advised to leave.
- 3/16/12 - 12:50 p.m. - Concord Road: Police received a report for a hazardous materials oil spill on Great Road. The Board of Health responded. The hazmat trailer was towed.
- 3/16/12 - 6:51 p.m. - Main Street: Police received a report about an employee possibly stealing from customers.
- Arrested on: 3/16/12 - 9 Hemlock Lane, Acton
- Charged with: Violation of Abuse Prevention Order.
- Arresting officer: Douglas Sturniolo