Acton Police Nab 2 Men on Separate Charges
The following arrest information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
On Sunday, Sept. 9, the Acton Police Department made two arrests on unrelated charges.
Yalai Zhang, 50, of 11 Squirrel Hill Road, in Acton, faces charges of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
Later that day, Sean P. Rostetter, 25, of 441 King St., in Littleton, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. Further investigation showed Rostetter had a warrant out for his arrest for leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
In other police news from Sept. 9:
- Officers received a report of a male subject standing in the middle of the road on Carlisle Road in his underwear, throwing things at cars. Responding officers spoke with the mother of the suspect. Both denied the incident.
- Officers responded to a report of a domestic disturbance on Great Road.
- Officers are investigating a report of a hit and run on Great Road.
- Officers responded to a larceny report on Davis Road.
- Acton police received a report of an intoxicated person on Massachusetts Avenue. Caller stated person may have mental issues.