Acton Teenager Faces Felony Charge
The following arrest information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
An Acton teenager was arrested by the Acton Police Department early in the morning of Oct. 21.
Officers were dispatched to Revolutionary Road at about 1:01 a.m. for a report of a male subject going through the glove box.
The reporting party said the male got into a SUV and left the area.
Officers found the SUV and after an investigation arrested Kyle J. Foote, 17, of 2 Vanderbelt Road.
Foote is charged with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle during the nighttime for a felony.
The arresting officer was Scott Krug.
In other police news from Oct. 21:
- Officers responded to High Street for an accident involving a car hitting a utility pole. There were no injuries, but NSTAR was notified of the pole splitting. The car was towed.
- A Stoneymeade Way resident said she came home to find someone in her house.
- Cars were reported illegally parked on Charter Road at the tennis courts. The cars were causing a problem and were towed.
- Officers were dispatched to Pope Road for a report injuries from a riding incident. One person was transported to Emerson Hospital.
- A person turned in a set of keys found in the parking lot of CVS on Great Road. The keys are described as a set of five with two blue bottle openers, one that reads "Avalon Condos" on it.