Assault & Battery, Resisting Arrest | Juror Fails to Show for Jury Duty
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
1. Gary E. Hamel, Jr., 22, of 100 Willow Street, Acton
- Arrested in: 7/25/12 – 255 Great Road, Acton
- Charged with: Breaking and entering a building at night | Assault and battery | Disorderly | Resisting Arrest
- Narrative: Police responded to a report of kids drinking on the corner of a building and returned with one under arrest.
2. Karl Eveillard, 25, of 84 Annafran Street, Roslindale
- Arrested on: 7/27/12 – 7 Wampus Ave., Apt. 10, Acton
- Charged with: Juror fails to show for jury duty | Assault and battery with a dangerous weapon | Assault and battery