Attempted Car Break-In Leads to Arrest | Assault & Battery
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
1. Seth C. Walsh, 19, of 19 Davis Road, Apt. 16, Acton
- Arrested on: 7/17/12 – 19 Davis Road, Apt. 16, Acton
- Charged with: Abuse prevention order, violate | Assault and Battery | Witness, intimidate
- Arresting officer: Scott Krug
- Narrative: Police responded to a domestic between a father and son.
2. Kenneth D. Ouellette, Jr., 21, of 23 Davis Road, Apt. 15, Acton
- Arrested on: 7/18/12
- Charged with: Breaking and entering for misdemeanor
- Arresting officer: Unknown
- Narrative: Police responded to a report that two people were trying to break into his car. Police returned with one under arrest.