Ding-Dong-Ditch Caught in the Act | 8-Year-Old Pushes 4-Year-Old in Stroller
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 4/14/12 - 1:19 p.m. - Lothrop Road: A mother reported to the police that she was in fear of her 19-year-old son. Her son fled into the backyard and could not be located.
Angry with Red Box:
- 4/14/12 - 6:32 p.m. - Great Road: Someone reported seeing two suspicious teens possibly trying to break into the Red Box near CVS. The police checked the area but nothing was found. The machine was working fine.
- 4/14/12 - 11:08 p.m. - Lincoln Drive: The police were unable to locate a group of people who were banging on someones door.
Possibly Drunk Driver:
- 4/15/12 - 5:53 p.m. - Main Street: Someone reported to the police that a woman driving a gold Jeep Compass was possibly intoxicated.
- 4/15/12 - 10:22 p.m. - Perkins Lane: Police spoke with a woman who caught a boy from a group of kids who were ringing her doorbell and running off. It was discovered that the boy was her neighbor and the parents of the boy were going to handle the situation.
Car on Fire:
- 4/16/12 - 3:42 p.m. - Knox Trail: Acton fire put out a car fire. Scott Motors towed the car and the Water Department was notified about the fire hydrant that was used.
- 4/16/12 - 7:13 p.m. - Seminole Road: A woman called the police to report that she had seen an eight-year-old pushing a four-year-old in a stroller at the corner of Central Street and Arlington Street. The woman knew where the children lived and the police spoke with the parent of the children and he stated that he was walking a short distance behind the children.