Filming a Dunkin' Donuts Commercial | B&E | Driving on the Lawn:
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 7/23/12 – 1:12 p.m. – Grassy Pond Area: Someone reported a group of youths driving their dirt bike in the Grassy Pond parking lot.
- 7/23/12 – 1:17 p.m. – Central Street: Someone reported some items were stolen at a construction site.
Late Night Swim:
- 7/24/12 – 1:26 a.m. – Meeting House Road: Police responded to a report of a group of people swimming in the pool. The group was removed from the pool.
Filming a Dunkin' Donuts Commercial:
- 7/24/12 – 10:10 a.m. – Main Street: Someone called the police to report that a Dunkin' Donuts commercial was being filmed at Minuteman Road and Washington Drive.
- 7/24/12 – 8:03 p.m. – Avalon Drive: Someone reported that his Visa application was burned in a fire on a UPS trailer on 7/13/12.
- 7/25/12 – 5:14 P.M. – Torrington Lane: A man reported someone broke into his garage and stole his sun glasses. Police advised the man to put a lock on his garage door.
Driving on the Lawn:
- 7/25/12 – 6:53 p.m. – Samuel Parlin Drive: A man reported that someone drove on his lawn and ran over his for sale sign.