Five Things to Start Your Day: Dec. 18
An adult fitness class, poker and more.
1. Forecast: Today will be rainy with a high of 54, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The World Tavern Poker League meets at the Acton Bowladrome at 7 p.m.
3. An Adult Fitness Class meets at Congregation Beth Elohim, 133 Prospect St., at 9 a.m. The class is taught by Sean Denmark, who has 30 years experience teaching fitness.
4. Have something you want to share with your Acton neighbors? Add an announcement to Patch. Under the news tab, click announcements, then the green and white "add your announcement" button. Input your info, and post!
5. Are you signed up for the Acton Patch newsletters? They're free, and you'll get Sudbury news and events in your inbox every morning. Choose to get the daily or weekly newsletter, and breaking news alerts.