Five Things to Start Your Day: Oct. 3
A more fun way to watch tonight's debate, and more things to do and know about in Sudbury today.
1) FORECAST: Today — weather.gov forecasts isolated showers and patchy (the best kind!) fog before noon. High: near 73. Chance of precipitation: 20%. Tonight — Scattered showers, mostly after midnight and more patchy fog. Low: around 60. Chance of precipitation: 30%.
2) GRAB THE LAPTOP & SOME POPCORN: and join us here tonight to chat about the presidential debate as it airs. The Obama-Romney debate is at 9 p.m.; we gather in a live chat forum here on Patch starting at 8:30 p.m. It's a text chat, so you can plan on having the TV on at the same time.
3) WEDNESDAY'S JAZZ AT PAANI INDIAN CUISINE: Jeremy Bernstein and Elliot Berman entertain with jazz music every Wednesday from 6 - to 8:30 pm.
4) ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY: Was it 22 years ago? In 1990, West Germany and East Germany ended 45 years of post- World War II division. And in 1995, at the end of a long, sensational trial, ex-football star O.J. Simpson was acquitted of the double-murder of his estranged wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.
5) WHO IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN SUDBURY? Come on, Sudburians; *someone* must be making a difference here in town.
See our events calendar for more today happenings.