Husband Allegedly Attempts to Run Over Wife | Stolen Bike | Credit Card Theft
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- 5/21/12 - 1:17 a.m. - Brucewood Road: Someone reported that a person on a loud motorbike was riding up and down the street. The person was gone upon police arrival.
Cone Covered Car:
- 5/21/12 - 7:27 a.m. - Lexington Drive: A man reported that he found several Highway Department construction cones on the roof of his car.
- 5/21/12 - 7:54 a.m. - Main Street: Someone reported witnessing a small boy walking alone along the street.
- 5/21/12 - 8:14 a.m. - Davis Road: A woman called the police to report that her husband attempted to hit her with his car.
- 5/21/12 - 11:58 a.m. - Drummer Road: Someone reported that his/her bike was stolen.
Credit Card Theft:
- 5/21/12 - 1:22 p.m. - Nylander Way: Someone reported credit card theft.
- 5/21/12 - 3:09 p.m. - Charter Road: Police received a malicious destruction report about a car that was keyed.
- 5/21/12 - 10:36 p.m. - Strawberry Hill Road: A man reported that he might have seen the lost husky in the missing dog signs around town. The police also received a call from someone from Littleton looking for a missing dog but police reported it was not her dog.
Hit and Run:
- 5/22/12 - 11:43 a.m. - Main Street: Police received a report about a hit and run involving a green Jeep Cherokee.
Injured in the Road:
- 5/22/12 - 1:35 p.m. - Post Office Square: Police received a report of a possible injured raccoon in the middle of the road.