Ill Acton Resident Almost Overcome by CO Gas
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
A Newtown Road resident who told the Acton Police Department he was not feeling well the morning of Oct. 30 was inhaling carbon monoxide gas.
Officers were dispatched at 11:26 a.m. and found low levels of CO in the basement from a generator.
Emergency personnel ventilated the building.
The resident was not hospitalized.
In other police news from Oct. 30:
- Officers responded to Ashwood Road for a report of residents trying to remove downed wires.
- A Spruce Street resident reported a larceny of prescription drugs.
- Officers responded to Great Road for a motor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.
- A Davis Road resident reported a stolen car. The daughter of the caller had the car and was able to make an agreement.