Injured Acton Girl Transported to Boston With Possible Head Injury
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The Acton Police Department responded to a medical issue on Taylor Road on Sept. 12.
When officers arrived, they found a 10-year-old girl with a possible head injury.
The girl was transported to Children's Hospital in Boston at 3:59 p.m.
No other information was made available.
In other police news from Sept. 12:
- Officers responded to a Main Street residence for a report of someone's ex who was parked in the driveway.
- Officers responded to Drummer Road for a report a 90-year-old man fell. The man was taken to Emerson Hospital.
- A report of malicious destruction was called in from Central Street.
- The department received a 911 call regarding a domestic issue on Prospect Street. The caller hung up on State Police.
- A Massachusetts Avenue resident walked into the department to report her front license plate was missing ... possibly since last year when the car was involved in an accident. The resident did not want to enter her plate as missing or stolen at the time and was going to check with the body shop that repaired the car.
- Officers were called to Hayward Road to remove youths who were trespassing.
- A motorist received a citation for an accident on Massachusetts Avenue.