Kmart Shoplifter and an Unlicensed Operator - Arrests in Acton
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
1). Patrick Sbordone, 28, of 217 Webster Street, Boston
- Arrested on: 4/25/12 - 252 Main Street, Acton (Kmart)
- Charged with: Shoplifitng
- Narrative: Someone called the police while witnessing Sbordone allegedly cutting boxes with a knife in the store.
- Arresting officer: Stephen McCarthy
2). Carlos H. Colaco, 42, of 53 Brook Street, Apt. 31, Acton
- Arrested on: 4/26/12 - 397 Great Road, Acton
- Charged with: Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle | Motor Vehicle Lights Violation
- Arresting officer: Jonathan Stackhouse