Stolen Drugs, Door Bells Rung at Night and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 4:
- Officers responded to Hillcrest Drive for a medical call. One person was transported to Children's Hospital.
- Officers were dispatched to Iris Court for a medical call. A 60-year-old person was transported to an unknown hospital.
- A Nagog Hill Road resident walked into the police department to report neighbors doorbells being rung at night.
- Officers responded to a Hosmer Street residence for a report of a stolen TV and prescription drugs.
- A call requested officers be dispatched to Central Street for a well-being check. Responding officer advised he spoke with a father and daughter and that there were no problems.
- Officers responded to Windsor Avenue for a medical call. One person was transported to Emerson Hospital.