Larceny, Loud Neighbor and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 20:
- Officers responded to Pope Road after a 911 caller hung up the phone. Officers found the home vacant. No problems found.
- Officers were dispatched to Powdermill Road for a report of an accident. No injuries reported.
- Emergency personelle helped transport a local 93-year-old to Emerson Hospital for unknown reasons.
- A FedEx driver reported suspicious activity in the Great Road area.
- A Main Street business reported an alleged shoplifting incident.
- Emergency personelle responded to Prospect Street for a report of a person who had a stroke. Person was transported to Emerson Hospital.
- Officers were dispatched to Strawberry Hill Road after a caller reported a woman in below apartment was banging on the ceiling and yelling. All was quiet when officers arrived. No one answered the door.