Long-Distance Harassment, Possible Drug Violation and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Jan. 21:
- A caller from Pennsylvania said he received harassing text messages. When the person's father Googled the number, it indicated the call came from Acton. He was advised to contact his local police to make the initial report.
- A person on Parker Street reported a loud party in the adjoining apartment. When officers responded, all was quiet.
- A person on Avalon Drive reported his neighbors were stomping on the floors above him. Nothing was found and the person was advised to contact his manager.
- Officers responded to Carriage Drive for a report of a suspicious car with a male sitting in it. Person was a Verizon solicitor and he was advised to stop for the day and get a permit.
- A larceny was reported on Main Street.
- Officers were requested to arrive at Town House Lane for a possible drug violation. Responding officers found no violation.