Man Accused of Exposing Himself Was Just Exercising | Missing Dog Reunited With Owner
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Ring & Run:
- 7/9/11 - 12:31 a.m. - Davis Road: A woman called to report someone ringing her buzzer several times.
Late Night Dog Walk:
- 7/9/11 - 1:43 a.m. - Wyndcliff Drive: Someone reported a dog barking in the area. It was discovered the owner was taking the dog for a late night walk.
- 7/9/11 - 3:17 p.m. - Charter Road: Police responded to a report that a man was exposing himself. The man said he was just doing an exercise.
Man Passes Do Not Enter Zone:
- 7/9/11 - 7:06 p.m. - Windsor Avenue: Police responded to a report of a man who picked up some items in a roped off area but the man was gone upon police arrival.
- 7/9/11 - 8:40 p.m. - Brook Street: Police responded to a breaking and entering report.
Barking Dog Complaint:
- 7/9/11 - 11:01 p.m. - Esterbrook Road: Police spoke with the owner of a barking dog.
- 7/9/11 - 11:19 p.m. - Robbins Street: Police responded to help a resident with a bat problem. The bat was caught and released.
Missing Dog Reunited With Owner:
- 7/9/11 - 11:35 p.m. - Hayward Road: Police received a report that a lost dog was found. Police reunited the dog with the owner.