Man Reported for Watching Girls Ride Horses | Pyros at Gas Station | The New York Times in Acton
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Watching Girls Ride Horses:
- 8/10/12 – 12:07 p.m. – Esterbrook Road: Police responded to a report about a man watching girls ride horses. The man said he was just eating lunch.
Pyros at the Gas Station:
- 8/10/12 – 8:58 p.m. – Great Road: A clerk from Mobil reported a group of people burning something outside the building. The group left the scene in a silver sedan.
The New York Times:
- 8/11/12 – 9:55 a.m. – Stoneymeade Way: A woman was walking around the area asking questions about a family that no longer lives in the area. The woman said she is a freelance reporter for the New York Times and was working on a follow up story.
Car Hits Tree in Woods Plaza:
- 8/11/12 – 3:27 p.m. – Great Road: Two parties were arguing after one party struck a tree while leaving Woods Plaza.
- 8/11/12 – 10:15 p.m. – Judy Farm Road: Two people from the same address in Carlisle called police to complain about the noise coming from a concert at NARA. The police explained that the concert was due to finish in 15 minutes.
Bottles in the Driveway:
- 8/12/12 – 6:32 a.m. – Hillcrest Drive: A man reported someone throwing bottles in his driveway overnight.