New Hampshire Man Faces Motor Vehicle Charges in Acton
The following arrest information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
A Salem, N.H., man is facing numerous motor vehicle charges after being pulled over by the Acton Police Department on Nov. 17.
At about 1:25 p.m., officer Jesse Osterhoudt pulled over David P. Gioiosa, 27, of 200 Main St., Apt. 3B, near Main and Maple Streets in Acton.
After Gioiosa completed an investigation, Gioiosa was arrested and charged with:
- Not having an inspection sticker
- Operating with a suspended license
- Driving an uninsured motor vehicle
- Driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
In other police news from Nov. 17:
- A Wingate Lane resident reported receiving a disturbing email.
- A Parker Street resident reported her neighbors were being noisy. She asked not to have an officer respond, but wanted the item noted in the log.