Pain From a Distance, Unauthorized Burning and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following incidents were reported by the Acton Police Department on Jan. 22:
- A female caller from Avalon Drive reported having issues with a male subject who was not at the address at the time of the call. She said the male subject can cause her pain from a distance. Officers responded to take a report.
- A suspicious car was reported on Spruce Street. Car belonged to a private investigator.
- A domestic violation was reported on Great Road.
- A third-party caller from Hosmer Street stated he knew someone who lived at the Concordian who told him that he saw a gray, Dodge Stratus with possible incorrect plates. Management said the plate had not changed and the occupant is from Texas. The owner of the car agreed to remove the plate.
- Officers responded to a report of a breaking and entering on Robinwood Road.
- Officers responded to Main Street for a report of an unattended fire on the side of the road. Resident was asked to extinguish one of the two fires witnessed. One was allowed for cooking.