Possible Domestic Issue, Stolen Check and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 26:
- A person walked into the lobby to report seeing a vehicle that was left unattended and running for 45 minutes. Person said he shut off the car and locked it. A message was left for the car's owner and the keys were bagged.
- A check forgery report was taken on Great Road.
- An accident was reported at Acton-Boxborough Regional High School. No injuries reported.
- A person reported a possible domestic issue in the Trader Joe's parking lot. Person was calling for her sister who witnessed the incident. Person said the couple arguing drove off toward Concord. A plate was investigated but nothing criminal came back. Vehicle was described as a white sedan.
- Officers received a report of someone walking through traffic on Main Street. Person was described as wearing a dark hoodie, dark, grey sweatpants, and a blue knit hat.
- An employee of the West Acton Mobil reported seeing an intoxicated person walk into the store and then back to his car. Responding officers said the driver did not appear to be intoxicated.