Scavenger Hunt, Suspicious Fire and More From the Acton Police Log
The following was provided by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on March 2:
- Officers responded to Nagog Hill Road for a report of suspicious activity. A caller stated four teenage girls knocked on the door, all holding a camera and dressed in costume. Police reported the girls were from Acton-Boxborough Regional High School competing in a scavenger hunt.
- A Windsor Avenue resident reported having a car window broken.
- A Discover credit card was turned in after being found at Gates Elementary School. Discover advised police to destroy the card.
- A Silver Hill Road resident reported a possible phone scam.
- An officer responded to Paul Revere Road for a report of a suspicious male walking in the area. Area was checked. Party not found.
- Officers responded to Davis Road to assist the Acton Fire Department. Fire was knocked down just before 11:30 p.m. A fire investigation was requested. No reports of injuries.