Snow Plowing Problems, Fire Alarms and More from the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
- A residential fire alarm was activated on Stow Street. Source was the furnace.
- A person calling from Florida reported suspicious activity on Craig's List relative to a house for rent on Massachusetts Avenue.
- A Wyndcliff Drive resident reported having an issue with a neighbor who was plowing snow in his driveway. The neighbor did not answer the door when responding officers arrived.
- Officers were dispatched to Nagog Hill Road for a vehicle parked on private property. Property owners were advised of their options. A message was left for the possible owner of the car. Another person claimed he was friends with the owner who rides there, and that was why the car was there. The friend moved the car and told the owner.
- Officers were dispatched to Spruce Street for a fire alarm activation. Source was burnt food.