Street Sledding, Hacked Cell Phone and More from the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 9:
- A DPW driver reported seeing kids sleds on Evergreen Road. Responding officer finding a youth who lived on Evergreen and said sledding activities were done for the night.
- A caller reported that she boarded her dog at the Boston Dog Company but was having difficulty getting in touch with anyone from the business.
- A Bromfield Road resident reported town plowed so much snow in her driveway a private plow may not be able to get into her driveway. The DPW was advised.
- A Stoneymeade Way resident reported a hacked cell phone.
- Emergency personnel responded to Great Road for a report of a man with a broken hand. Person was transported to Emerson Hospital.
- Officers responded to School Street for a motor vehicle accident with injuries reported. Three people at the scene refused medical treatment.