Suspicious People, Intoxicated Female and More from the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
A woman called the Acton Police Department for help on Nov. 21 after she reported she had been pulled out of a truck and threatened.
The alleged incident happened on School Street at about 1:14 a.m.
Officers checked the possible suspect's and victim's residence, and travel routes were also checked.
Officers were unable to locate the subject.
In other police news from Nov. 21:
- Officers responded to Putnam Road for a report of a suspicious male yelling outside the reporting party's house. Person was gone on arrival.
- Acton PD received a report of malicious destruction on Charter Road.
- Officers responded to Maple Street for a dog problem. A neighbor was told to keep his dog on his property.
- Acton PD received another report of malicious destruction on Massachusetts Avenue.
- Officers investigated a larceny report on Fernwood Road.
- Officers responded to a report of a car traveling at a high rate of speed. Driver turned onto Route 111 toward Boxborough. Boxborough PD was notified.
- Acton PD received a report of a domestic problem on Central Street.
- Officers responded to Main Street for a report of a suspicious person. One person was transported to Strawberry Hill.
- Officers responded to Concord Road for an intoxicated female who allegedly claimed she wanted to hurt herself.