Toaster Fire, Traffic Hazard and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
- Officers were dispatched to a Great Road residence for a report of a fire. Fire had started in a toaster and was quickly distinguished. No injuries reported.
- A brown Lab-German Shepherd mix dog was spotted on Old Stone Brook and appeared lost. Dog ran away from the reporting party.
- Officers responded to Martin Street for a report of a traffic hazard. A caller reported the gates had been stuck in the down position. Lights and bells were activated with the gates up. Amtrack was notified.
- Alarms at two Massachusetts Avenue locations were activated. In both scenarios, cleaners were inside at the time.
- Officers responded to a motor vehicle accident on Main Street. No injuries were reported and a towing company was called to the scene.