Unruly Employee, Stolen Vehicle and More From the Acton Police Log
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned it does not indicate a conviction.
The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on March 1:
- Officers were dispatched to Parker Street to take a harassment report.
- A person walked into the lobby regarding a child visitation issue on Great Road.
- Officers responded to McDonald's on Great Road for a report of an employee who would not leave the restaurant. The employee was located at Tedeschi and was given a verbal no trespass order.
- A larceny was reported on Main Street.
- Officers took a report about suspicious text messages that were sent to a Homestead Street resident.
- Boxborough PD reported a Lojack pinging in the Massachusetts Avenue area. The vehicle was located behind New London Style Pizza.
- A larceny was reported on Keefe Road.
- Officers were dispatched to a Main Street business for a report of a shoplifter. Person was not located.