Why You Should Blog on Acton Patch [VIDEO]
The community is waiting for you to utilize Acton Patch's free blogging platform.
Listen, Acton Patch is a fantastic platform for your voice. A place that can get your ideas heard to a targeted local audience. If you start a blog, you can write as much or as little as you like and as often or as little as you want. There are no deadlines and your post will go live on the front page and in our daily newsletter.
Ways to blog:
The old fashion way:
- Dust off that Microsoft Word on your desktop and start slamming those keys. Copy and paste your article into our system and it goes live onto our site. You can also just use Patch's system as a Microsoft Word and draft your blog here.
- All you need is a camera and your ideas. Video blogging can be fun and entertaining to watch if done right. You can upload videos you've made and saved onto your desktop and upload them right into the Patch Blog section. If you have a Youtube page and you're already doing this, you can embed the link right into our system and share your videos with the Acton Patch community – which will bring people back to your page.
Already have a blog?
- That's OK. Copy-and-paste your blog post right into your Acton Patch blog; you reach, probably, a whole new audience. And this has potential to interest new readers to your other blog.
You can share as many photos and videos as you like:
- We have no limit as to how many photos or videos you want to include in your post.
Ideas for things to blog about:
- Your perception of Acton – what it is and where it's heading
- Politics – local or national
- Start a book club
- Start a movie club
- Your business (if you're a business owner)
- Acton businesses
- Exercise tips
- Your home renovation project
- If you're a musician, upload your music videos
- If you're a short-movie director, upload your clips
- Basically, anything of interest to you
CLICK HERE to get started. It's free, easy and on your own time.
If you have any questions or need some assistance, I am here to help. Contact me at Patrick.Clark@Patch.com