Woman Captures Rabid Skunk | Possible Drug Deal at Grassy Pond
The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Woman Captures Rabid Skunk:
- 6/18/12 - 4:55 p.m. - School Street: Some brave woman saved our community from a rabid skunk running amok. The woman trapped the bugger under a bucket and phoned the police. Police responded and 'destroyed' the skunk then spoke with the Health Department and disposed of the skunk.
Driving with Weed:
- 6/18/12 - 5:10 a.m. - Main Street: Someone reported smelling marijuana coming from a truck heading west on Route 2.
- 6/18/12 - 8:02 p.m. - Kinsley Road: A woman reported a man approached her daughter and a friend while walking around the neighborhood and made strange remarks to them.
May Need a Moat:
- 6/20/12 - 10:41 p.m. - Brooks Street: A caller reported a person was kicking their door and trying the doorknob. Police responded but the suspect was gone.
I Suspect My Neighbor:
- 6/23/12 - 7:12 a.m. - High Street: Someone called the police to report that her television wasn't working and suspected the neighbor had something to do with it.
Selling Drugs at Grassy Pond:
- 6/24/12 - 7:43 p.m. - Newtown Road: Someone reported possibly seeing 'drug dealing' taking place at Grassy Pond.