Open Door is a small but growing independently-owned tutoring firm. We offer one-on-one tutoring for students at our office in Acton MA. Our staff is made up of enthusiastic young educators who maintain a professional but friendly atmosphere in the office. You can read more about us at www.opendoortestprep.com.
For approximately 20 hours a week, the office administrator will oversee billing, client relations and office management. Duties will include:
* invoicing clients and receiving payments
* reconciling accounts in Quickbooks
* tracking expenses
* paying bills
* replying to phone/email inquiries and greeting walk-ins
* conducting intake interviews with incoming clients
* making minor updates to the Open Door website
* representing Open Door in social media & occasional in-person events
* stocking supplies & materials
* maintaining organizational systems
* coordinating incoming & outgoing mail
As a small company in a service industry, we greatly value our relationships with our clients. The office administrator may often be the first contact for incoming clients and convey the first impression of Open Door, so the right candidate will be good with people and prioritize client satisfaction. Furthermore, as a growing company, we’re looking for someone who will be excited to grow with us-- to participate in the creation of office processes and to help us maintain those systems as we expand. The right candidate will enjoy the opportunity to work independently and creatively alongside colleagues who value her/his input.
The ideal candidate is friendly, professional, organized and reliable. Favorable consideration will be given to candidates with administrative experience, QuickBooks literacy and experience in the education industry. Consideration will also be given to recent graduates with strong academic backgrounds who are seeking long-term employment. A Bachelor's degree is required.HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.