1. FORECAST: Today — Sunny, with a high near 67. Light northeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning; Tonight — Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
2. ENTERTAINMENT: Ever want that inner singer in you to bust out? Well, here's your chance. Head over to Tailgaters Grille in Acton for some karaoke from 9 p.m. to midnight. Parking is free and there's no cover charge.
3. CHARITABLE: Performers of all ages and abilities are being sought for the 11th annual HOPEsudbury Telethon & Auction, happening live at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School and telecast on Sudbury cable TV on Saturday, Nov. 3, from noon to 10 p.m.
This is a fun, exciting community event that highlights local talent: singers, dancers, storytellers, musicians, magicians, comedians, chefs, demonstrators, etc.
For more information and to sign up, download the Talent Sign Up and TV Release forms at www.hopesudbury.org and mail or drop off your completed forms to Carole Ann Baer, 15 Partridge Lane, Sudbury, MA 01776.
4. THIS DAY IN HISTORY: 1988 Red Sox great Wade Boggs is the first player to get 200 hits for six consecutive seasons; 1985 Walt Disney World receives its 200-millionth guest; 1984 "Cosby Show" premieres on NBC-TV; 1973 Billy Jean King beats Bobby Riggs in battle-of-sexes tennis match.
5. BORN TODAY: 1966 – Nuno Bettencourt, rock musician from the Boston band Extreme;1975 – Juan Pablo Montoya, Colombian race car driver;1978 – Jason Bay, former Red Sox outfielder; 1990 – Phillip Phillips, American Idol Season 11 winner.