The Acton Police Department is investigating a possible drug deal that happened on Sept. 21.
According to the police log, the alleged incident happened on Charter Road at 3:14 p.m.
Acton police are also investigating a hit-and-run accident on Nylander Way.
The victim's car showed no visible damage. No injuries were reported.
No arrests were made at the time.
In other police news from Sept. 21:
- Officers responded to Captain Brown's Lane for a report of people in the pool area. The subjects left the area, but one of them was identified.
- Officers responded to a Strawberry Hill Lane residence for a report of a domestic issue. A father and son were arguing.
- Transportation reported an unresponsive man in a van on the side of the road on Piper Road. No medical transport was needed.
- A Central Street resident reported damage to his truck from a domestic dispute.
- Officers responded to an accident on Newtown Road with injuries. Medical transport was refused.
- A Seneca Road resident reported six teens playing ding dong ditch (ringing the doorbell, then running away). Teens were not found when officers arrived.