A motor vehicle stop on Oct. 16 by the Acton Police Department resulted in the arrest of a local man.
At about 9:07 p.m., Officer John Collins pulled over a car on Great Road.
After Collins completed an investigation, Yoo Min Cha, 27, of 226 Main St., was arrested and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
In other police news from Oct. 16:
- A resident on Sawmill Road reported a suspicious car in front of a neighbor's house across the street. The car belonged to a livery driver who was waiting for his fare.
- Officer responded to Great Road for a report of a dispute between an employee and a customer. Both parties were spoken to.
- A resident on Hosmer Street reported having his tires slashed.
- An officer responded to Great Road for a report of two people engaging in inappropriate contact in a black sedan. The individuals stated to the responding officer they were not doing anything.
- A domestic dispute was reported in a 911 call on High Street.