Tuesday, June 26, Concord District Court Judge Kunis ruled Kimberly and Kevin Clark to be on a two-year probation (until June 25, 2014). If the probation requirements are fulfilled, the charges will be dropped in two years.
Kimberly and Kevin Clark are to pay a monthly $50.00 probation supervision fee, a $90.00 victim witness assessment fee, and also pay restitution (which is to be determined at a later date; July 18, 2012).
Both Kimberly and Kevin wrote an apology letter to Judge Kunis and expressed regret for their actions. According to the defense, Kimberly and Kevin, parents of three young children, fell on tough financial times and were surprised to see the full amount of money was not paid back. They both stated that they are currently employed and have been saving enough money to pay back what monies were not paid back to the cub scouts and the Acton Family Network.
Cub Scouts ():
- Thefts from Pack 70 began on Nov. 23, 2005, and concluded on April, 6, 2009 (47 checks were made).
- The total amount believed to to taken from Pack 70 without proper authorization or justification was $19,127.70.
- By January 12, 2012, Kimberly and Kevin had paid back $14,757.99 (leaving a difference of $5,114.91).
- Thefts from Pack 1 began on March 3, 2009, and concluded on July 29, 2011 (30 checks were made).
- The total amount believed to to taken from Pack 1 without proper authorization or justification was $4,743.88.
- By January 12, 2012, Kimberly and Kevin had paid back $3,415.09 (leaving a difference of $1,328.79).
Acton Family Network ():
List of debit card transactions allegedly taken out by Treasurer from 2007-2008, Kimberly Clark (Total: $2954.21)