Acton police officers were dispatched to Knox Trail on Nov. 26 for a report of two men arguing.
The reporting party said he and a fellow hunter were having issues with each other.
The reporting party was advised to contact the environmental police since the argument involved hunting.
In other police news from Nov. 26:
- Officers responded to School Street for a report of unauthorized burning.
- A Windsor Avenue resident reported being a victim of ID theft.
- A caller on Central Street reported two men were arguing. One person left the scene in a dark sedan. The caller requested a well-being check.
- A person on Nagog Park Drive reported having an issue with a possible bad check.
- Officers received a report of a breaking and entering on Main Street.