News Alert
LIVE UPDATES: Market Basket Workers Stage Massive …

Ill Acton Resident Almost Overcome by CO Gas

The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.

A Newtown Road resident who told the Acton Police Department he was not feeling well the morning of Oct. 30 was inhaling carbon monoxide gas.

Officers were dispatched at 11:26 a.m. and found low levels of CO in the basement from a generator.

Emergency personnel ventilated the building.

The resident was not hospitalized.

In other police news from Oct. 30:

  • Officers responded to Ashwood Road for a report of residents trying to remove downed wires.
  • A Spruce Street resident reported a larceny of prescription drugs.
  • Officers responded to Great Road for a motor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.
  • A Davis Road resident reported a stolen car. The daughter of the caller had the car and was able to make an agreement.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »