The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 4:
- Officers responded to Hillcrest Drive for a medical call. One person was transported to Children's Hospital.
- Officers were dispatched to Iris Court for a medical call. A 60-year-old person was transported to an unknown hospital.
- A Nagog Hill Road resident walked into the police department to report neighbors doorbells being rung at night.
- Officers responded to a Hosmer Street residence for a report of a stolen TV and prescription drugs.
- A call requested officers be dispatched to Central Street for a well-being check. Responding officer advised he spoke with a father and daughter and that there were no problems.
- Officers responded to Windsor Avenue for a medical call. One person was transported to Emerson Hospital.