The following was reported by the Acton Police Department on Feb. 7:
- Officers responded to Pope Road for a medical issue involving a 70-year-old person. That person was transported to Emerson Hospital.
- An officer was dispatched to Great Road to look for suspicious vehicles that may match incidents from the past few days.
- Acton police and fire/ALS responded to Life Care Center of Acton on Great Road for a medical issue involving a 91-year-old person. That person was transported to Emerson Hospital.
- Officers responded to Devon Drive for a report of a fire. Cause of the alarm was burnt food in one of the apartments.
- An officer was dispatched to Mohegan Road to speak to a male party regarding suspicious text messages and emails. Person was spoken to and no report was issued.