It starts with a website, ABSuptSearch.com, which is updated with the latest information about the superintendent search process, including the job posting, background and a community survey that goes live Nov. 4.
Also on Nov. 4, the Transitional School Committee, with the assistance of search firm Future Management Systems, will host a series of community meetings to solicit input in the search process.
Each of the forums will have specific focus groups, but will be open to all members of the Acton and Boxborough Communities at the following times and locations:
- 2 to 3:15 p.m. on Nov. 4 at RJ Grey Library; Focus Group: A-B staff
- 3:30 to 4:45 p.m. on Nov. 4 at Blanchard Library; Focus Group: Blanchard staff
- 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 4 at Blanchard Library; Focus Group: Boxborough community
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Nov. 5 at A-B; Focus Group: Administrators/Central Office
- 3 to 4:15 p.m. on Nov. 5 at Parker Damon Building; Focus Group: Acton Public Schools staff
- 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Nov. 5 at Acton Memorial Library; Focus Group: Acton community
For more information on the superintendent search and how you can get involved, head over to ABSuptSearch.com.