Animal Emergency Care is a veterinary urgent care facility. Services include emergency services for pets of all kinds.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We work with all pet insurance providers.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Accreditations/certifications: American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
- Affiliations: American Veterinary Medical Association Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Serving Acton and the surrounding communities since 1983
- Veterinary Services: Cardiology, Cremation/funerals, Diagnostic imaging, Emergency and critical care, Endoscopy, Internal medicine, Surgery
- Pet services: Boarding, Grooming, Training
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs
- If this community were an animal, what would it be?: A loyal dog or a friendly kitty of course!