The Makaha is a Chinese, Szechuan and Polynesian restaurant conveniently located on Route 2A in Acton. The restaurant features a spacious dining area, although take-out is also a popular option. Open daily, The Makaha offers an extensive menu that includes appetizers, moo shu, chow mein, low mein, fried rice, pork, poultry, seafood, beef, vegetables and curry dishes. The restaurant also features a bar with a full beer and liquor selection.
- Fax: 978-263-6776
- Hours: Daily, 11:30am - 12:30am
- Handicap Accessible: The business is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, soups, moo shu, chow mein, lo mein, fried rice, poultry, pork, seafood, beef, vegetables, curry dishes
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken bali hai, sizzling seafood platter, steak lo mein, chef's masterpiece, imperial pork, gai poo lo mein
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese, Polynesian
- Signature dishes: General Tso' chicken, Szechuan sliced pork, moo shu pork, vegetable lo mein, chicken chow mein
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene