The Local Table serves breakfast and lunch on weekdays, dinner on Thursdays through Saturdays and brunch all day on Saturdays. The brunch menu features brioche French toast, special omelets, waffles, homemade corned beef hash and eggs, pressed sandwiches, burgers and more. The dinner menu features appetizers, salads, entrees, burgers and desserts. The Local Table also offers more than 20 craft beers, most of which are local to New England as well as a variety of wines available by the glass.
The restaurant hosts live music on Saturday evenings. The dining room can be reserved for celebrations and community events. Catering is also available.
- Hours: M-F open @7:30am, Sat. open@9AM, Dinner served Thurs-Sat. 5:30-9PM
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cafe breakfast and lunch weekdays All day Saturday brunch Casual Fare and Full Dinner Thursday, Friday & Saturday Catering for lunch, bar mitzvahs, showers, special events Dining room available for private parties
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.localtable-acton.com
- Specialties: All natural beef burgers, homemade crab cakes, house roasted turkey, large selection of craft beers, wines by the glass.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Italian, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: Bistro Burger with home made potato chips. House roasted turkey served warm with stuffing and cranberry sauce in a crispy baguette. Crab cakes with lime aoili as an appetizer or full dinner.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: We serve all natural, grass fed DNA trace-able US beef; a burger that can be traced back to ONE cow. Our turkey is all natural & humanely raised. Our dishes change seasonally to capture the flavors of New England.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Rose Saia
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Sandwiches made to order